There is very little that is as great as helping other people finding their way. While there are some that may argue that one-on-one interaction is the best way to help others, we find a different approach works just as well. The writers behind this website have dedicated their time and effort to providing quality information that helps those that are struggling with their gambling experiences.
We know that there is simply too much to discuss and are therefore putting out the call for more writers to join our happy team!
Our website can certainly need people who:
- Have a passion for gambling
- Can write in concise and conversational tones
- Are able to do extensive research with very little supervision
- Are able to work remotely
- Can stick to deadlines
- Produce 100% original work that can pass Copyscape and other plagiarism checking software
- Are able to commit to weekly meetings via Skype (this schedule may change every now and then as we respect each other’s schedules)
- Have a bit of experience with professional writing (although not wholly necessary)
We particularly would appreciate people who are interested in promoting knowledge about sustainable and responsible gambling. It has been far too long that negative stigma has been attached to this social activity. If you believe that you would be a good fit for this website, do let us know! You can reach us through the information present in our contact page. Do give it a gander if you have any other questions about the writing positions we have open.